Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spring Is Here!

.
Yup, Spring has come to Beautiful British Columbia and it isn't the daffodils that tipped me off.
.
Nope.
.
I'm a guy, and I don't notice Spring by blooming flowers or hundreds of baby bunnies hopping around.
.
In BC, we know it's Spring when the @#%&$ Canucks get eliminated from the playoffs. It has happened every year of my life. The Canucks lose, I look out the window and go, "Hey, it's Spring out."
.

.
Grrrr!
.
Well, maybe after we get over-run by the Marxofeminist Totalitarian State, we can send the losing team up to the Arctic for the summer. Perhaps that will motivate them to win the Cup just ONCE in my lifetime!

I suppose that the DV Shelters throughout the province will be having a busy night tonight, given that men must be taking out their frustrations by beating up their wives and probably even extinguishing cigarettes into their children's arms... I mean, the Stanley Cup Playoffs are Canada's Superbowl.

http://no-maam.blogspot.com/2007/02/lest-we-forget-super-bowl-sunday-hoax.html

Sigh. Tomorrow, after I've calmed down from my violently drunken stupor, I'll cash in all my empty beer cans and donate the money to the local anti-family propaganda shelter/divorce center. You know, to show my support for the liars in the Pink Proletariat.