Saturday, April 21, 2007

Aaghh! My Complete DISGUST with Uccelline for Encouraging a Culture of Death Amongst Babies!

http://abirdsnest.wordpress.com/2007/04/19/scotus-you-displease-me-mightily/#comments
YUCK! The work of the Devil Himself! This is INDEFENSIBLE!



.
And somehow, men blogging to voice their opposition against feminism is considered by Marxofeminists to be a hate crime and contributing to a "culture of violence against women."
.
Good Grief, Charlie Brown!
.
Feminists are the lowest form of life on the planet.
.
I am sickened by this.
.
I demand that feminists be given another name than "human."
.
Feminists are vile and sick. They are NOT the same species as me.
.
I am better than them, and I know it is true because for all my shortcomings, I can recognize them as sadistic murderers while they cannot.
.
***********************************************************
.
A quote I'm shamelessly pinching from Eternal Bachelor's blog:
.
.
As a trainee doctor I had to watch a late abortion. The girl, we were told, was pregnant through no fault of her own. Possibly she didn't know that sex was all about making babies. The operation was full of euphemisms. At no point was the victim identified as a baby and only once as a foetus. Reference was made to 'stopping the heart' as if the heart didn't belong to anyone. At no point was it mentioned that the baby was being killed or was dead. In fact the dismemberment was carried out with the heart still beating because it took too long to stop. The 'contents of the uterus' were extracted - arms, legs, torso and a head like a cracked egg dripping white brains. The 'products of conception' were then checked and the procedure deemed successful. This is not what I signed up for. I want to help heal, not kill. Instead of talking about abortion it would be more honest to say 'killing unborn babies' because that is what happens.
.
***********************************************************
.
A survivor of the feminist death culture gives his opinion of Marxofeminists:
.
"I made it, you sick fembots! I'm gonna be a MGTOW Blogger when I grow up!"
.
(Lol! I think he might be related to Fred X!)
http://fredxblog.blogspot.com/