Sunday, June 27, 2004

Bonecrcker #182 - Women Want Strong Emotions But Don't Care If Those Emotions Are Negative



QUOTE: "In my case it wasn’t just “pussy” that kept me around, I deeply loved my girlfriend and wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. And she talked like she wanted that too. But she didn’t want to cooperate and work with me towards that goal, she just wanted to keep testing me and pushing the envelope to see what she could get away with. She would intentionally do things that she knew I would find upsetting just so she could get me upset. Stupid things, like keeping the radio or TV on loud all night."

This is a perfect example of what I am talking about. She wants the strong emotions and doesn’t care that the particular emotions she gets are negative (anger, fear, jealousy pain etc.) Worse, there really is no relationship as far as she is concerned (it doesn’t matter that you have built a relationship and think you two are in love). You could (and usually are) married for 20 years with 4 kids, and she walks away without a second thought. That’s because it was all pretend for her.  And the consequences don’t matter to her.

What this means, quite simply, is there is no way in hell you can be monogamous with her. No matter your situation. No matter what you have been to eachother, what’s REALLY going on is she has never moved past the initial stages of infatuation. Your “relationship” doesn’t exist and she will disrespect you if you think it does. She will do a hell of a lot more, if you are stupid enough to marry her and/or have kids.

Previous Bonecrcker Index Next

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related:

Bonecrcker #181 - Women Don’t Hate Men, But They Don’t Love Them Either